130W Suntech Portable solar panel kit with 10A regulator
Product Code: RNG130
130 watt portable solar panel kit for the caravan, made in Australia
This is our largest portable solar kit made in Australia. The New Ranger 130 watt folding kit is great for providing remote power. It weighs only 15 kgs yet produces 7.5 Amps per hour. The portable solar panel kit comes in a sturdy canvas carry bag. Ready to use with a 10 amp Projecta regulator, 5 meters of battery cable and a set of battery clamps. A pair of Suntech 65 watt solar panels deliver a total efficiency of 13% which provides the maximum power during peak sunlight.
Suntech's unique textured cell surface design absorbs maximum sunlight and bypass diodes allow the modules to produce power when partially shaded.The 10 amp regulator/controller will act as an intelligent switch between the battery and the solar panels, switching flow on or off to keep battery charge maximised while preventing overcharge and an Lcd display shows battery voltage.
This powerful solar power kit is capable of providing all the power needs for the average caravanner. Once the solar panels are open you can fold out the attached legs to allow self support at the optimum angle to collect sunlight. Afterwards, just fold the two solar panels together and stow it away in the included canvas solar kit bag.The two hinged panels fold together with a sturdy clasp, an aluminium handle allows easy portability.
- Intelligent 10Amp Projecta regulator with digital battery voltage display
- Lightweight Anodised Aluminium frame construction
- Toughened 3mm surface glass
- 7.5 amps per hour output
- A perfect portable power supply
- Ideal for caravans and campers, no more noisy generators
- Perfect for small fridges, lights and pumps
- 5 metres of battery cable with clamps
- Fold-out legs
- Stainless steel hinges
- Battery clips
- Sturdy carry bag
- Warranty: 25 year on solar panels, 12 month on asembly
- Support Stand Fold-out aluminum leg
- Fully inclusive 12 month warranty
- Quality Assurance ISO9001:2000
- Dimensions 1340 x 770 x 30 mm (open)
- 665 x 770 x 65mm (closed)
- Weight 15 Kg
- Maximum power (Pmax) 120 Watts
- Optimum operating voltage(Vmp) 17.2 Volts
- Optimum operating current (Imp) 7.56 Amps
- Open circuit voltage (Voc) 21.6 Volts
- Short circuit current (Isc) 7.8 Amps
We also have other sizes of portable solar panel kits available:
Suntech 80 watt portable fold-up solar panel kit with regulator
Suntech 40 watt portable fold-up solar panel kit with regulator
Suntech 20 watt portable fold-up solar panel kit with regulator
Important Delivery information
Solar panels are delivered by road transport. We require a street address (not a PO BOX) to allow somebody to sign for the package, When you check out you can change the delivery address, you can also add delivery instructions in the 'comments' box when you check out to ensure we get the order to you as fast as possible.
International customers please note
Solar panels and solar panel kits larger than 20 watts can not be delivered to any address outside of Australia.