65W 12V Solar Panel Powertech
Powertech Mono-crystalline Solar Panel - 65W
- This 65 watt/12volt solar panel should generate about 18 Amp hours of electricity in one sunny day.
- When used to charge a 12 volt battery, it should provide about 14 Ah of charge per day, taking into account system inefficiencies and battery losses.
- 14 Amp hours of battery charge should power a 24 watt -12 volt solar light for 7 hours or a 1W /12V solar light for 168 hours.
2 year warranty
This warranty covers the panels for defects in construction and manufacturing for a period of 24 months.
• Pmax: 65W
• Rated voltage: 12V
• Voltage at pmax: 17.2V
• Current at pmax: 3.77 A
• Open circuit voltage: 21.4V
• Short circuit current: 4.35A
• Weight: 8.2kg
• Dimensions: 1210(L) x 540(W) x 28(D)mm