10W 12V Solar Panel Powertech
Powertech Monocrystalline Solar Panel - 10W
- This 10 watt/12volt solar panel should generate about 3 Amp hours of electricity in one sunny day.
- When used to charge a 12 volt battery, it should provide about 2Ah of charge per day, taking into account system inefficiencies and battery losses.
- 2 Amp hours of battery charge should power a 24 watt -12 volt solar light for one hour or a 1W /12V solar light for 24 hours.
2 year warranty
This warranty covers the panels for defects in construction and manufacturing for a period of 24 months.
• Maximum power: 10W
• Rated voltage: 12V
• Open circuit voltage: 21.5V
• Short circuit current: 680mA
• Dimensions: 396 x 289 x 23mm
• Weight: 1.4kg