5W 12V Solar Panel Powertech
Powertech Monocrystalline Solar Panel - 5W
- This 5 watt/12volt solar panel should generate about 1.5 Amp hours of electricity in one sunny day.
- When used to charge a 12 volt battery, it should provide about 1Ah of charge per day, taking into account system inefficiencies and battery losses.
- 1Amp hour of battery charge should power a 12 watt -12 volt solar light for one hour or a 1W /12V solar light for twelve hours.
2 year warranty
This warranty covers the panels for defects in construction and manufacturing for a period of 24 months.
• Maximum power: 5W
• Rated voltage: 12V
• Open circuit voltage: 21V
• Short circuit current: 380mA
• Dimensions: 295 x 255 x 23mm
• Weight: 1kg