Envirosafe Pantry Moth Trap
Product Code: PMTP
Envirosafe Pantry Moth Trap.
The Envirosafe pantry moth trap is the safe and environmentally friendly way to trap moths and weevils that live in your pantry. It will trap many different types of moths including Indian meal moth, seed moth,raisin moth, almond moth, tobacco moth.
What are pantry moths?
Pantry moths are narrow, small bodied, 9mm to 12 mm, varying in colour from mottled grey to coppery brown. They contaminate dried goods and foods including wheat, cornmeal, dried fruits, seeds, crackers, biscuits, nuts, powdered milk, pet food bird seed chocolate, peppers, tobacco and cocoa beans and are also known as weevils, flour moths, Indian meal moths and kitchen moths.
- Active constituent 4.9g/Kg (Z,E)-9,12-tetradecadien-I-yl acetate
- Each pack contains two traps.
- Traps will attract moths for about three months.
- The Pantry moth traps are safe to use around food products
- Moths will be attracted to the trap up to 3 meters away.
Envirosafe Pantry moth trap MSDS (PDF File)