The enviro dusting mitt is very effective, it can pick up more dust than alternative cleaning methods
Suitable for removing dust from furniture, cabinets, electronic goods, walls, venetian blinds, shelves and skirting boards.
- Cleans without chemical sprays.
- Safe to use around babies and tots.
- Use the mitt dry, Simply rub the mitt before use to charge the fibres.
- Remove collected dust from the mitt by rubbing your hand along the mitt and shaking it outdoors.
How to use the microfibre mitt
- Before first use hand wash the mitt in warm water with mild detergent, if washed in a machine it must be kept in a laundry bag as it may leave lint, this only required before first use, after that only wash if the mitt becomes soiled.
- Use the dusting mitt dry, simply rub the mitt before use to charge the fibres, the mitt will then attract and hold dust, dirt particles and hair fibres.
- After use remove excess dirt and dust by rubbing your hand against the mitt and shaking the mitt outside.
- To remove heavy build-up of dirt the mitt can be soaked in warm water with mild detergent.
- Stubborn marks can be removed by using laundry soap, then machine or hand wash as before.
- Rinse thoroughly after use then roll up the mitt towards the cuff while gently squeezing out excess water, then hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach as this will affect the fibres ability to clean.
- Do not spin dry, tumble dry or dry clean.
- Do not immerse in boiling water.
- Do not mix with colours while washing.
oates enviro dusting mitt
- Product Code: OAT3
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: $6.35